Tuesday, June 20, 2006

WHAT DO YOU SEE ?? Ink Blot #1

Well, I have lots of plans for my blog. I love cooking and plan on posting some of my favorite recipes. I want to talk about the experiences in my life and what I've learned. I have a dry, off-beat kind of humor and want to share that also, even though many may not appreciate it... I guess this ink blot above is a little off-beat though lol. I came across these colorful ink blots while searching for grahics (yes, I'm addicted to graphics) and thought "Oh what fun to see what lies behind people's minds when they look at these..."

With the encouragement of my blogger buddy, I thought I would just throw one out there and see what happens. I was going to tell you what I see but am afraid this would put preconceived images in your mind. If you want to know what I see, ask me... I hope you take the time to share with me what you see.

8 Comments:

At June 20, 2006 8:09 AM, Blogger Gamb0 said...

I see a hooded stranger on a flying horse bring me a powerful message. 'People have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone'.

 
At June 20, 2006 8:57 AM, Blogger GypsySavage said...

omg omg omg - only YOU would see that alan... omg Thanks for posting !

 
At June 20, 2006 8:59 AM, Blogger GypsySavage said...

Don't know who you are gambo, but love your ink blot vision. I can SO relate to what you said. Thank you for your comment.

 
At June 20, 2006 9:14 PM, Blogger Susan Lucente said...

I see the Lunar Module. Wonder what Sigmund would say about that....not too worried though, he'll be taking a long time analyzing alan's mind. ;-)

 
At June 21, 2006 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see an x-ray of a pelvis and thigh bones...go figure.

 
At June 22, 2006 12:03 AM, Blogger GypsySavage said...

I see an insect rather like a lady bug, but an evil little insect.

 
At June 23, 2006 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

on ink blot #1 I see a ballerina sitting on the ground and stretching her hands to meet her ankles with her tutu fluffed out all around her bottom
from your favorite poker princess

 
At June 27, 2006 9:34 PM, Blogger GypsySavage said...

Stolie - heehee - I see thigh bones too and they are definitely male.

My one and only PP... I see her too and how beautiful she looks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home