Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Dream State

OK, I just had to make a quick post. I just had a freaky dream. I mean, I have unusual dream a lot of times to begin with. Like vivid dreams of being in locations I've never been and waking up wondering if it was true. I woke up this morning with another vivid dream unlike most I have.

I think I must watch too much SciFi. Like a lot of dreams some things were vague, but one thing I strongly remember is a friend of mine, Alan, was in this dream and wearing some type of ear phones that had little metal flaps on them, rather like antenna but square.

He called these flaps EMG's (that's a familiar anagram lol). However, though meaning the same, it had a totally different concept this time. Alan, with certain body movements and thoughts could communicate verbally without talking and could create imagery with his mind that we all could view. How strange it THAT? When questioning some other people in this secret building they said "You were told you would find out when you were ready..." OK, then I really got creeped out and woke up.

We all have weird little dreams and I've had my share. But usually my weird dreams aren't this vivid and wake me up. It wasn't a nightmare... I wonder what my subconscious was trying to tell me????

3 Comments:

At June 28, 2006 10:13 PM, Blogger Susan Lucente said...

I think it was saying, "You watch too much X-Files" hehe. ;-)

Maybe you should google "dream translations" and see what you come up with.

 
At June 29, 2006 2:53 AM, Blogger J Cosmo Newbery said...

I think your brain was doodling in its spare time.

 
At June 29, 2006 9:02 AM, Blogger GypsySavage said...

Susan, good idea. I usually don't wonder that much what my dreams mean but this one was very different from my usual. It was like Alan was "enlightening" me or someting... strange

Cosmo - Thanks for visiting my site. My brain never has had any spare time. Maybe, since I'm feeling better, it does now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home