Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dream State #2

OK, maybe I should also be talking about my dreams in this blog... Had another strange vivid one last night. Maybe it was the wine?? Anyhow, in this dream a BIG fat spider was constantly following me around. Scared me to death. However, I soon realized "she" was trying to get me to help her. She was having babies and wanted me to find a safe place for her and her babies. I took her (with her new babies) to a small furnace room that was warm. But, for some reason, this room would also on ocassion generate a noise that killed all her babies. I awoke almost in tears because I thought I had failed her. Now, this one did verge on being a nightmare. But what has been the oddest thing about my past two dreams are how vivid they are. Maybe since I am resting better and perhaps sleeping deeper, these were always the dreams lurking beneath. As Susan suggested, perhaps I should try to learn more about my strange dreams I've had this week.

4 Comments:

At June 29, 2006 11:38 AM, Blogger Susan Lucente said...

Ok, now that dream would be a full blown nightmare for me. Spiders... ack. You could be right, maybe it is because you're sleeping better. Then again, I don't know that I would call disturbing dreams like that "resting better".

 
At June 29, 2006 10:59 PM, Blogger J Cosmo Newbery said...

Too much time on the web?

 
At June 30, 2006 2:23 AM, Blogger GypsySavage said...

Susan - Yeah, I guess maybe dreaming of spiders would tend to make you think I'm not resting better. However, it was actually that her babies died that scared me more than the spider. For some reason I don't consider that dream a bad sign because I know I am having vivid dreams like that because I'm in a deeper sleep. Weird, huh?

Cosmo - Thanks for laugh. P.S. - Had a nice glass of Syrah tonight with my daughter. I have a lot of "wine time" to make up for.

 
At June 30, 2006 11:00 AM, Blogger GypsySavage said...

Lee, spiders don't bother me unless they are larger than the palm of my hand... then I get somewhat nervous and the only thing I want to watch walking is "me" outta there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home